Old School Gamer is in the launch stage at this point. But based on our experience in our other owned trade magazine, we should be up and going very quickly. We have based our pricing below based on our anticipated numbers with the magazine and website.
- Full Page Advertisement in both Digital and Print Magazine – $600 on an issue by issue commitment, or $500 on an annual basis (6 issues) – Video embedded
- Half Page Advertisement in both Digital and Print Magazines – $350 issue by issue, $300 on an annual basis – Video embedded
- Quarter Page Advertisement in both Digital and Print Magazines – only available annually – $900
- We publish October – December – February – April – June – August – and ad copy is due in 15 days before the cover month, commitments are due 25 days before the cover month starts.
Website/Social Media Promotion and Advertisements
- $100/month for banner advertising run of site with Facebook promotion weekly.
- $300 per send, 6 pack available for $1500 – mailings sent through MailChimp, MailChimp submitted copy preferred but not required. Ask for “Working with Old School Gamer on your mass emails or download it here!” Full MailChimp reports available 2 days after send.
Technical Specs for ads
- FILE FORMATS: JPEG (preferred), TIFF, PNG
- SIZE: Full Page – 8.5″x11″, 1/2 Page 7.5″x5″ or 3.75″x10″, 1/4 Page – 3.5″x5″
- HIGH-RESOLUTION: Ad files must have a minimum actual resolution of 300 DPI.
- RGB COLOR: Ads should be submitted as 4-color RGB files.
- DELIVERY: Ads should be sent by e-mail or a link from a file-sharing service (DropBox, Google Drive, etc.)
- LINKS: Ads will be linked to web addresses mentioned in copy, unless otherwise specified.
- VIDEO: Content to be embedded in ads will be pulled from advertiser’s YouTube feed unless otherwise requested. If specific video is desired, please submit link with magazine ad copy.
- BANNERS: 250×250 animated gif or jpg, Doubleclick for Publishers used for banner system.