The news is spreading far and wide and that has come as no surprise to us, as just moments ago through our twitter page, we’ve found out that the publisher Dotemu with Viacom International and Tribute Games has announced the release of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge; an all new arcade brawler which reunites Leonardo, Raphael, Michelangelo, Donatello and other fan favorites to kick shell in a beautifully realized pixel art world invoking the turtles’ classic 1987 design.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder’s Revenge finds the turtles battling through a breathless tour of iconic TMNT locations to thwart their nemeses’ most diabolical plan yet. Armed with shell-shocking new abilities built on a foundation of classic brawling mechanics, the gang are in for an exhilarating, Foot Clan-stomping romp leading them through the sewers and bustling boroughs of New York City all the way to Dimension X! So yes if you love the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles intermixed with an 80’s brawler which is available for the PC, PS4, XB1, Nintendo Switch, and Game Pass, you owe it to yourselves to check this game out now!
● Gnarly game design takes you back to the ’80s
● Beautiful full-color pixel art graphics
● Old-school gameplay enhanced with super-fresh mechanics
● Up to six players simultaneously
● Play with iconic TMNT characters and vehicles in diverse gameplay options
● Radical new story mode
● And totally more you’ll just have to experience for yourselves!