As the future of gaming is growing, one of the biggest kept secrets is from Atari and the Ataribox Project. Now, this month, people will be able to get first hand information about the system and experience some of the games and controllers that will be part of the project.
Atari, one of the world’s most iconic consumer brands and interactive entertainment producers, will be in San Francisco for GDC 2018, showcasing their amazing lineup on March 21 and 22, 2018.
Atari has all-new previews and first-looks in store for this year’s show — from new original IP games to innovative revivals and retakes of some of their most-loved classic arcade titles. Atari will also unveil their first Virtual Reality and first Nintendo Switch titles. Plus, for the first time at an event, see a prototype of the “Ataribox Project”, Atari’s first major hardware platform in over twenty years!
Inspired by the iconic silhouette and style of the legendary Atari 2600 Video Computer System, Atari’s new entertainment platform has already generated tons of positive fan feedback. Thanks to its skillful blend of modern lines and reverential details, it has evoked positive reactions from long-standing and new Atari enthusiasts. Now, for the first time, see and touch a fully realized prototype of the new platform in person!
Atari’s Selected GDC 2018 Line-Up:
- RollerCoaster Tycoon (Nintendo Switch) – Atari’s first Switch Title!
- Night Driver (iOS, Android) – Just Announced!
- Tempest 4000 – (PS4) – Action-packed arcade shooter based on beloved classic.
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Joyride – (PS4) Atari’s first Virtual Reality Title!
- Atari Flashback Classics Volume 3 – (PS4) – Play the latest remastered collection of 50 fan-favorite Atari platform and classic arcade titles!
- Prototypes of the Highly-Anticipated “Ataribox” hardware and peripherals.
Stay tuned as we get more information on the latest Atari secret.