Get your joysticks (and controllers) ready! Capcom Arcade™ 2nd Stadium launches today on Nintendo Switch™, PlayStation®4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam with 32 classic Capcom games to enjoy! Finally land the single-player high score in fan-favorites like BLACK TIGER, MAGIC SWORD, and MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS, or get hyped with family and friends in arcade hits like STREET FIGHTER, SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS, and Capcom Sports Club.
Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium comes jam-packed with amazing features and a wide variety of gameplay options that allow players to fully customize the way they play the game.
- Online leaderboards:Need a little competition? Players can see how they stack up against the best of the best with online leaderboards.
- Display settings: Bring the arcade home with a variety of display settings (e.g., Normal, Arcade, and Full Screen), screen filters, arcade cabinet designs, and frames that allow players to personalize their gaming experience.
- Gameplay options:Everyone can play the way they want with adjustable features like Game Speed (from “Very Slow” to “Very Fast”) and Difficulty Level. Players can push their limits with a dauntingly difficult challenge, or ease things up a bit to get through that challenging level they’ve been stuck on.
- Rewind: Made a mistake? Need to make that perfect move? Jump back 10 seconds with the Rewind feature, available across all 32 games.
- Invincibility mode: Play all the titles in the collection in an invincible state, available as free DLC!
Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium offers flexibility for players to build their collections the way they want with individual titles available for purchase for $3.99 each or the full 32-title “CapcomArcade 2nd Stadium Bundle” for $39.99. The Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium “Mini-Album Bundle” will also be available on Steam for $54.99 and offer all 32 titles, plus 15 soundtracks from the collection and one special medley.
There’s also a ton of bonus content for players to enjoy! All players start out with SONSON, the 2D side-scrolling platformer first released in 1984, for free. Players can also download the “Special Display Frames Set” for free between July 22 and Aug. 5, 2022. Players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium before Aug. 5, 2022 will receive the “Display Frames Set 1,” which gives access to 32 title-specific display frames that open new customization options for the digital arcade cabinets.
Additionally, players who pre-order or purchase Capcom Fighting Collection™ before Sept. 30, 2022 will receive Three Wonders, which packs three arcade games into one, as a bonus game for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium.
Lastly, original Capcom Arcade™ Stadium players receive bonus content, including Instruction Card Backgrounds (for players who purchased at least one Capcom Arcade Stadium title) and the ability to change the lights and music in the title select screen to that of the original CapcomArcade Stadium (for players who have save data from Capcom Arcade Stadium).
The full game list for Capcom Arcade 2nd Stadium is below. The list is long enough for everyone to find a game they love!
- 1943 Kai – Midway Kaisen –
- BLOCK BLOCK
- KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND
- MAGIC SWORD
- THE KING OF DRAGONS
- VAMPIRE SAVIOR – The Lord Of Vampire –
- BLACK TIGER
- Capcom Sports Club
- DARKSTALKERS – The Night Warriors –
- ECO FIGHTERS
- Gan Sumoku
- Hissatsu Buraiken
- HYPER DYNE SIDE ARMS
- HYPER STREET FIGHTER II – The Anniversary Edition –
- LAST DUEL
- MEGAMAN 2 – THE POWER FIGHTERS –
- MEGAMAN – THE POWER BATTLE –
- NIGHT WARRIORS – Darkstalkers’ Revenge –
- Rally 2011 LED STORM
- SATURDAY NIGHT SLAM MASTERS
- SAVAGE BEES
- STREET FIGHTER
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 2
- STREET FIGHTER ALPHA 3
- Street Fighter Alpha – Warriors’ Dreams –
- SUPER GEM FIGHTER – MINI MIX –
- SUPER PUZZLE FIGHTER II TURBO
- The Speed Rumbler
- THREE WONDERS
- Tiger Road