Okinawa Rush, the 2-player 16-bit-like action-adventure platformer for Steam, Nintendo Switch, GOG, PlayStation 4, and Xbox is now available.
Released back in 2021, Okinawa Rush takes you on a journey where you play the role of the martial arts master Hiro, Meilin, or Shin as they face off in a desperate fight for their lives against the Black Mantis clan.
In Okinawa Rush you can bring a friend and battle against ninjas, demons, and more in the 2-player local co-op mode of this action-adventure platformer set in a mystical, fantasy version. Fight for the top spot on our online scoreboard using a fast, fluid combat system and an intuitive parrying system.
- Custom-made fighting engine with unique moves for each character.• Fight with swords, nunchakus, and bo staffs.
- Engaging story told with carefully crafted pixel-art cut-scenes.
- Many different enemies, each with their own moveset and weapons.
- Intense boss battles.
- Arcade mode for those who want to jump straight into the action.
- Parry any attacks, projectiles, and traps!
- Upload your high scores and compete globally with other players!
- Discover many secrets and hidden areas!
- Play together in a local co-op mode, and heal each other to achieve victory!
Apart from the online version, Okinawa Rush is also available in 3 different boxed versions for Nintendo Switch and PlayStation 4 only. They are Okinawa Rush, Okinawa Rush Black Mantis Edition, and the Okinawa Rush Limited Edition Box.