Old School Gamer has released it’s latest issue, issue #4, and this time it’s themed RPG’s, Role Playing Gamers. Along with some of the regular features of every issue of Old School Gamer, we have targeted RPG’s with the below coverage:
- A Selected History of RPG’s by Todd Friedman, Role Playing Games by Jason Russell, a nice piece on the new Apple II title – Nox Archaist by Bill Lange, Michael Thomasson covers Cadash, Kevin Butler talking Wizardry, Antoine Clearc-Renaud covers the Japanese RPG scene, Bill Lange mets Lord British and Brett Weiss talks D&D.
- Reviews of Boss Fight Books, the Retro-Bit Super RetroCade and Man Vs. Snake.
- Walter Day tackles the G.O.A.T.’s of the 21st Century Part 1
- Interviews with Video Games Monthly and Retro Game Treasure
- 45 Years of Arcade Gaming: The 1990s by Adam Pratt
- Ken Horowitz covers Preserving History
- Keyboard Creations form the Game Scholar Leonard Herman
- Convention Update and Sega 32x and Sega CD pricer!